• Easy to use: Ep1200 terminals meet the growing demand for easy interfacing to existing LAN’s or WAN’s , which are nowdays considered standard both in the industrial sector and in all office applications.
• Easy to mount, EP1200 is a cost-effective and practical solution .
Allows IN/OUT Attendance Recording
Self service Terminal features displaying messages and data prepared by the controlling computer such as :-
- Clocking records
- Current period's totals of hours (or balance if using Flexitime)
- Previous periods totals of hours (or balance if using Flexitime)
- Absence entitlements. Absence taken / Absence's approved and Booked for the future / Absence remaining.
Integrated Ethernet/IP Interface with P.O.E (Power over Ethernet) support. Allows the simplest wired installations.
WLAN 802.11b WiFi ethernet option or GSM modem option available soon.
• Internal proximity contact less (RFID) card readers.
• Time & Attendance firmware included .
• Compact and elegant design, appreciated when space saving is important such as on a work bench or in a reception area.
• Wall/pole or table mounting thanks to reversible casing top. Optional floor mounting “pole”.
• Robust, splash/dust proof casing, IP65 . ABS-VO fire resistant casing. Connector cover and wall support are in aluminium.
• Mounting, maintaining and moving the terminal is made easy thanks to the special bracket supplied with the terminal and thanks to its extractable connector block .
• File system based memory allocation.
• Off-line , autonomous mode using its standard FW or internal procedures or on-line real time operation under the control of the host computer. If the host does not reply within a user-defined time limit, the terminal automatically goes into off-line mode.
• Automatic programmable shut-down in the event of a power supply failure . The terminal can retain its data for two months. The battery ensures up to 6 hours functioning time. It is programmable to turn off after a number of minutes.
membrane type, dust and splash proof, 20 keys with tactile action, guaranteed for 2 million operations.
128x64 graphic, superTwist white led backlit, up to 4 fonts on the screen at the same time. Up to 25x6 text rows, icons bitmaps support.
contactless RFID proximity reader
RJ11 connector for external RFID proximity reader.
Ethernet: RJ45 connector 10BaseT - PoE (Power Over Ethernet) Type A&B,
Connectivity: compatible with TCP/IP networks (internet and intranet).
Output: 1 relay 2A to action bell times for tea breaks, start and stop of shift times.
9 to 36 Vdc ( or 9...56Vdc for Power over Ethernet 802.3af versions).
Backup battery capacity: 550mAH
Average consumption with : 90mA
• Working temperature: -10° C to + 50° C
• Storage temperature: -20° C to +70°C
• Humidity: 0 to 95% non condensing
• Casing: ABS/optional VO. IP65
• Dimensions: 120 x 200 x 100 mm (WxHxD)
• Weight: 740 g - 950 g (depending on versions)
|Audio & Video
• Beeper: Single tone buzzer.
512 KB SRAM (480 KB for file system)
256KB flash for O.S. and reloadable custom firmware